Sunday, December 20, 2009

good bye the year..

It might be my last peace of writing this year. Finally I am going back in the real world from this matrix. These two weeks were really great. One good thing of living alone is you are not afraid of being alone.

It was quite enjoyable every morning when you have options of toilets and bathrooms and floor too. Which one today? (hahaha). Watching movies alone was also not bad. These days most of the movies I downloaded were vampire or wolf story. I do like these types but the last Korean vampire movie was really scary. The lady vampire in the movie, the way she was sucking the blood … even I would enjoy if I encounter with a lady vampire but I will allow sucking my blood only if she is beautiful and allow me to kiss her. But after the last movie I am thinking to change my mind.

At winter night between trees in the fogy night in the moon light walking alone and coin drop silence... strange gratification. I think I have given a lot of time to myself now its time to wake up.

If I look back since the starting of this year, lots of things, lots of experience, some are good some are bad. But truly, I don’t want to count what I got and loose this year that I usually do at the end of a year, all I want to just move on. Frankly I don’t understand the meaning of these words but use frequently in my suggestions for others. Actually the world confused me what is true? First desire then deserves or first deserves then desire.

Now the chapter of this year is going to be closed so I want to give a thought that why I started writing here. May be I am not even true to myself. The reasons could be – I want to keep the trace of the situation I faced, I want to improve my writing skill, I usually forget the reasons that why I choose the way so keep that in my memory, or may be wanted to show that how lonely, unhappy and hard life I am living here.

But I feel now that it’s not true. I can’t be sad for a long even I want to be. Life is smooth and all the essential things for living I have here so … “laugh and the whole world will laugh with you. Cry and you will cry alone”. What an inspiring quote.

I don’t need anyone. No one can help me if I can’t. I came alone in this world and will go alone.No more waiting, No more pain. Enjoying alone, both sunshine and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappu paas ho gaya

The interview was in Kolkata and from Ranchi it’s a night journey.   The reporting time for the interview was 10 AM and the train usually g...