Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 Dec,09

Fabrication of modules in my mind wafer was in progress and I am not in saturation state yet, but time to take a unwanted break. At the same time mess wale bhaiya ji arrived with tea. 
In the hostel room, at 11pm at night, during exam + winter season and a cup of tea. Just great.
My vlsi tutor is still on the call with his girl and I have to wait for him finished. Though I finished the tea and still a lot of modules are left but the break is going long. Outside the room the fucking cold is freezing. With this, in the hostel  silent mode profile is activated. .. a deep silence outside and inside. Not a full moon night but the moon is appearing like ...batter to returned at the fabrication site I mean room and finish the syllabus.
But he is still on the call. Now it is irritating me.  Should I too call someone to kill the time? No sms is batter option but no new sms to forward and I don’t want to ask anyone how they are or what they are doing. Let them do what they want to do and let them be as they are. Why disturb anyone in their busy life…   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappu paas ho gaya

The interview was in Kolkata and from Ranchi it’s a night journey.   The reporting time for the interview was 10 AM and the train usually g...