Saturday, April 3, 2010

I enjoyed music night.......

Today after dinner I joined with Dev (a friend from muscat) 's music group. Though I have seen very few artist playing instruments but he is the best I have ever seen. He is just amazing. Became fan of him. I also tried to sing but people reaction was not supporting. )hahaha( So I just enjoyed the music night..

I wish if I could play any instrument or sing (well) ....  But not everyone can have everything.. ok clapping is also not bad... And I am good at that... 

I really miss my college. It feels really very bad if I am not involve in any fest and just be inactive member of crowd... Why I am studying here.. Why I am doing something that I am not enjoying.. Sometimes I wish to run away from here and go somewhere where nobody knows me or even nobody be there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappu paas ho gaya

The interview was in Kolkata and from Ranchi it’s a night journey.   The reporting time for the interview was 10 AM and the train usually g...